Teleste at Intersec 2016
Ramping up security operations through an advanced video management system
Video Management Systems (VMS) can be used for far more than surveillance and crime detection. With applications such as video content analytics and connectivity to the variety of physical sensors, they can also serve operations such as traffic and event management and perimeter control. Taking advantage of the full potential of a modern VMS creates a powerful tool for security operators to ramp up their overall system operability.
Improving situational awareness and management
Teleste’s S-VMX is a scalable end–to–end solution covering all major features needed in a modern VMS. The system has been designed to enhance physical security, assist in rescue operations, provide precautionary actions based on perimeter control, and to allow security operators to detect situations and react to them rapidly.
The S-VMX offers reliable real-time visibility over all operations. It makes it possible to collect, investigate and analyze information via live and recorded camera views and supports easily scalable multicast and multisite operational environ-ments. Via Teleste’s Command & CaptureTM application the system offers fast and reliable integration of even third-party sub-systems, as well as seamless management of events and tasks under a single operating point.
The S-VMX also supports mobile use via the S-VMX Mobile Client, a web browser based mobile application that makes it possible to control and manage cameras and video recordings directly from a mobile device.
The S-VMX includes:
• Easy and flexible expansion to various system sizes over time
• Efficient integration of both IP based and legacy sub-systems under a single umbrella
• Support for multicast and multisite operations in large, demanding environments
• Support for high capacity wireless data transmission
• Ensured redundancy for hardware and software
• Advanced data flow management
• Early detection of defects and network bottlenecks
• Interactive graphical user interface for displaying e.g. camera statuses, locations and views on map
• Compliancy with the highest standard requirements for user authorization, encryption, authentication and digital signature
Teleste will demonstrate the S-VMX system at Intersec 2016 in Dubai, January 17-19. You are welcome to visit us at stand S1-E42 to find out more.