TDSi has confirmed it is to exhibit its range of controllers, readers and software at IFSEC West Africa 2013 in Lagos in March, alongside local partner Rapid Vigil Security.
TDSi and Rapid Vigil Security will be talking about real-world applications of products and services including the implementation of an access control solution at leading Nigerian banking institution RENCREDIT in Ikoyi, the use of TDSi products in protecting Nigerian Aviation Handling Company and the pre-vault and server room in over twenty branches Stanbic Bank.
The partnership continues to provide TDSi with a greater sales reach in the West African market, whilst giving Rapid Vigil Security full access to the company’s high quality products and top-tier support services.
TDSi Managing Director John Davies said: “Western Africa is proving to be an excellent market for TDSi products and services, with an impressive increase in the number of projects that Rapid Vigil is winning with us. Together we are building upon a sturdy portfolio of clients, using Rapid Vigil’s superb expert knowledge of the local market, to offer class-leading security and access control to a very receptive audience. Attending IFSEC West Africa is a great accompaniment to this success, allowing us to meet many of our clients and potential clients in person to discuss their security needs.”
Managing Director and CEO Prince Chukwuemeka Nwenyi, of Rapid Vigil Security, commented: “We have had another highly successful year partnering with TDSi and our relationship has grown even stronger, with further penetration into the Nigerian security market. As well as IFSEC West Africa, we plan to have three road shows and TDSI certified installer training programs this year in May, July and October. We will also be promoting TDSi and its products at the forthcoming Lagos International trade fair in November.”
IFSEC West Africa is an annual event that attracts a great deal of attention from across the globe, attracting over 90 exhibitors and 1,750 visitors in 2012. This year promises to be even bigger, with a Security Seminar running over the two days on Homeland Security and Critical National Infrastructure and Security and Safer Cities.
There are many good reasons to visit IFSEC West Africa 2013, including:
- The Launch of a Safety Pavilion – The Safety Pavilion will provide a dedicated exhibition area for visitors to see and compare the widest range of innovative safety solutions while networking with industry experts from all aspects of safety.
- Source new products and services – The event features many leading local and international suppliers, manufacturers and distributors, all showcasing the latest security, fire and safety innovations.
- Compare products and/or supplier offerings – The event ensures that visitors select the correct product/service for their business from the ranges on display from over 70 exhibitors.
- Extend/maintain your network of contacts – More than 2,000 like-minded individuals meet to exchange ideas with their peers – so whether you’re looking for new contacts or to reconnect with existing ones – IFSEC West Africa 2013 is the perfect platform.
- Make better informed purchase decisions – The event provides the ideal platform in an impartial environment to make the best purchasing decisions for your organisation.
- Educational Seminars – Let the panel of high-profile industry experts answer your specific questions on issues ranging from implementation to best practice examples, worldwide case studies and more.