Exhibitors present at the 2016 TB Forum, powered by Intersec, which will run from 9-11 February 2016 Crocus Expo, Pavillion 2, Hall 8 at Crocus Expo, Pavillion 2, Hall 8, will showcase productive implemented projects and successful standard solutions for key sectors, showing differences and advantages of Russian technologies and products, economic benefits for consumers and potential business sales channels in the most relevant for this time.
There will also be a special demozone “Automated complex threat detection” that recreates screening zone placement in the lobby of the Moscow metro. Running alongside the exhibition will be the high level congress, featuring leading speakers and providing expert insight into the most pressing security issues.
In addition, visitors can expect special conferences organised by Committee of the Federal Council of the Federal Assembly of the Russian Federation for Defense and Security, Ministry of Transport of the Russian Federation, Federal Security Service of the Russian Federation, Federal Service of the Technical and Export Supervision, Federal Service of Transport Supervision, etc.
Highlights of the 2015 event:
- 170 Russian and foreign companies, domestic state enterprises and organizations showed products, systems and services at the booths, demonstration and presentation areas at conferences.
- 84% of visitors are involved in the purchasing and specifying of new products and services
- 981 VIP guests from CIS Anti-Terrorism Center, CIS state government bodies, international organizations (CSTO, RATS-SCO, CARICC), Embassies, Central and Local Government, Federal Security Service, Ministry of Interior, Transport Security Sector, Critical National Infrastructure, Manufacturing, Energy / Oil & Gas / Nuclear, Finance and Banking and Private Sectors
Alexander Kazhuro, Company AeroMASH-Aviation Security, said, “The forum contributes to the promotion and implementation of the latest scientific and technological resources in the system to ensure the security of all objects. As part of a specialised section of the exhibition presents a large number of security inspection equipment for inspection, of individuals, goods, to provide access control, and other. The exposition is quite diverse, it is possible to see the production of a large variety of solutions, there is plenty to choose from.
“An important feature in the forum occupy is discussion. This year’s conference “Terrorism and security in transport” is expanded, there are in the program five sections for each type of transport, where you can detail all the problems that arise on the market these services.
“We’re very pleased that representatives of government actively participated in the Forum: legislative, and executive. It’s nice to see that they are interested in solving the problems of the transport sector as well as the constructive dialogue through conferences”.
As an exhibitor you will:
- Meet 10,500 Russian and international decision makers with real purchasing power
- Generate new leads & enquiries
- Network with industry influencers and leaders
- Explore new opportunities in the Russian market
- Launch your new products and services in the begining of the business season
Companies interested in exhibiting should ask Olga Inshakova for a special offer at email@example.com
See you at the TB Forum powered by Intersec 2016!