Single Tool DevOps for the bimodal Enterprise
Clarive Software, a new challenger in the DevOps market, was recently nominated as “Cool Vendor DevOps 2015” by Gartner, Inc.
“There’s a new generation of tools changing how enterprises deliver software and services. With the Cool Vendor nomination, Gartner recognizes that Clarive is part of this trend. We’ve demonstrated that Clarive brings DevOps to a wider range of platforms and supports releases at every velocity. The tool is the backbone of an automated end-to-end process for customers that demand a fast, lean delivery of high-quality software in bimodal IT environments”
explains Rodrigo Gonzalez, CEO of the company.
Telefónica, BNP Paribas and the Spanish Central Bank are some of the clients using Clarive to automate their application delivery process. Clarive is the only single-tool solution that deals with all DevOps aspects such as continuous integration, deployment, delivery and improvement, to accelerate and control every aspect of the application delivery cycle, supporting Dev, Ops and QA teams.
“Clarive allowed us not only to orchestrate both Java and Mainframe delivery lifecycles, but also to save a lot of money by replacing expensive and underused legacy tools”, “We became more efficient as Clarive helped us integrate and orchestrate our deployment process, which significantly reduced our deployment time”
Clarive Software was founded in 2010 and is headquartered in Spain, with offices in Belgium, Brazil, Mexico and San Francisco. Currently, Clarive has partners in 3 Continents in countries as diverse as Spain, UK, Mexico, US, South Africa, and India.
Some of the key features Clarive as a tool, provides include:
• Mainframe, Unix, Linux, Windows, Mobile, and Cloud platforms as well as most middleware, databases, and programing languages on these platforms.
• A unique highly flexible rule engine with a domain specific language designed for DevOps. It allows you to control your deployment and rollback process to any level of granularity without needing to script externally. It supports manual steps, pausing, semaphores, quality gates, milestones, forking, error trapping and much more
• Version control of Application Delivery process rules, and is able to provide change reporting for maximum agility support.
• The ability to incorporate asset changes from any version control tool including Subversion, Git, TFS, Changeman, CVS, PVCS, Plastic SCM, Perforce, CA SCM, or Clearcase and many more. The product ships with an enriched to enterprise level version of git out-of-the-box, including LDAP security.
• The ability to keep the status of all tickets in sync during status transition, even between integrated 3rd party tools.
• Visual and intelligent dependency management of assets and topics for detailed impact analysis
• Planning of releases and deployments in combination with a unique scheduling constraint mechanism based on environments, applications, and services as well as environment planning and calendaring
• Built in flexible real-time dashboarding and reporting for visibility and auditability
• Dynamic intelligence through replay of activities and transitions within a period of time
• Support for any type of methodology and its hyper flexible topic approach supports both traditional and Agile concepts.
Clarive Software will be in London soon at IP EXPO. Don’t miss the opportunity to see a demo, attend Clarive’s presentation “True DevOps supports top-down and bottom-up release management” by Eddy Pauwels (VP Sales & Marketing) and know more about Clarive at IP Expo, stand H5, DevOps world!