Infosecurity Europe is the founding brand of Infosecurity Group – a business unit of Reed Exhibitions UK Ltd.
It is Europe’s number one information security event, featuring the largest and most comprehensive education programme, and over 360 exhibitors showcasing the most relevant information security solutions and products to 18,000 infosecurity professionals.
The 22nd edition of the event will take place at Olympia in London, 6-8 June 2017
About Infosecurity Europe
5 Reasons To Attend
The Information Security Europe visitor audience is made up of a diverse range of IT security professional coming from key sectors such as:
- IT Distribution companies
- IT Hardware, Software, Manufacturers and Suppliers
- Finance/Banking/Insurance professionals
- Government professionals
- Engage with the entire information security market face-to-face
- Generate sales leads
- Enter new markets
- Generate brand awareness
- Assess your competition
- Showcase your products and services
- You simply cannot miss Europe's biggest free-to attend information security business and education event
- Collect up to 5½ CPD / CPE credits per day and choose from 160 hours of seminars and workshops.
- Visit 315+ global and leading information security vendors and services providers
- 85% of Infosecurity Europe visitors rated the educational sessions as high quality (good to excellent)
- Network with +15,500 industry professionals and learn how information security can enable your business
Exhibiting at Infosecurity Europe?
If you are exhibiting at Infosecurity Europe, send your news about your appearance at the show to firstname.lastname@example.org to be featured on our website's coverage of the event.
If you wish to take advantage of our special promotion packages to get the most out of your appearance at the show click the button below for more information.