SecurityNewsDesk: The newspaper for the security industry
Security Media Publishing Limited is pleased to announce the launch of a new print publication for the security industry. Called SecurityNewsDesk, it builds on the growing popularity of SecurityNewsDesk.com and answers a need in the security industry for a professional, independent news-led publication that focuses on all aspects of the profession.
INTRODUCTORY OFFER: For a limited time, subscription is half price! Simply enter your details here to be added to our mailing list.
Media Pack 2012/13
SecurityNewsDesk is born out of the success of SecurityNewsDesk.com. While websites are well suited to rolling news coverage, magazines provide more of a packaged editorial product for readers to enjoy and learn from, at their leisure.
SecurityNewsDesk aims to challenge the reader and the industry, to provoke a conversation about the nature and future of security around the world.
- We will look at the successes and failures of security and will praise and criticise the industry by turns.
- We will be open to different voices and actively seek a diversity of opinion to promote vigorous debate.
- We are not afraid of criticism ourselves, accepting that if you challenge the status quo, some people will take issue with that.
- We recognise that the heart of the industry is its people and we will endeavour to treat everyone with respect and fairness as we report the news.
SecurityNewsDesk is a bi-monthly publication, available in print with a digital version suitable for all web browsers and tablets. The size of the newspaper is A3, creating a new, more flexible and dynamic format for the industry which readers will find more appealing to read.
The electronic versions will be accessible via a dedicated page here on SecurityNewsDesk.com website. It will also be possible to embed the newspaper (either the whole thing or selected features) in other websites.
The print publication will be circulated to 6,000 named individuals in the UK security industry. The electronic and online versions will be free to access.
For advert sizes and specifications, see here.
Features and content
SecurityNewsDesk will have something for everyone in the security industry including:
- General news
- Industry and company news
- Crime reports and trends
- Security success stories
- Sharp, controversial opinion
- Cool gadgets and technology
- Profitable equipment trends
- Product features
- Case studies
- Interviews with key personnel
Subscribe to 6 editions of SecurityNewsDesk for just £39.99 (UK) or £54.99 (International) per year.