Paxton introduce next generation of Net2 Entry with improved functionality, for installers and integrators
Paxton have introduced the next generation of Net2 Entry their leading door entry system, for installers and integrators. Paxton have launched two brand new panels and released an update to the Net2 Entry system to offer enhanced door entry functionality for versatile security and building management. The new Net2 Entry panels will directly replace Paxton’s current offering. The latest versions feature MIFARE® technology, a new intuitive panel interface and pan/tilt camera functionality for the ultimate security solution.
Diversifying from access control, Paxton released Net2 Entry, their first door entry system, in 2012 to great industry acclaim. Pitched as the simplest door entry system available, it consists of just three components that auto-detect on set up; external panel, interior monitor and door controller, for a true plug and play solution. The products’ simplicity and ease of use has proved popular with security installers who have voted Net2 Entry to win the PSi Premier Award for Access Control every year from 2013.
The new Net2 Entry panels will be available in two variations, standard and vandal resistant. The slimline standard panel has a high contrast back-lit keypad, whilst the robust vandal resistant panel is made from corrosion resistant 316L marine grade stainless steel, with an impact resistance rating of IK10 to withstand even the harshest environment. Both variations are available in flush-mount, surface-mount and rain-hood versions, making them suitable for a range of environments.
The updated system also includes a versatile grouping feature enabling smarter management of multi-tenant buildings and gated perimeter sites, plus improved SIP compatibility allowing more sites to enjoy the flexibility of answering their door via SIP-enabled smart device or handset.
The advanced features of the Net2 Entry system include:
• Just 3 components, simply plug together
• Units auto detect for easy plug and play installation
• Easily scalable – system expands using industry standard Ethernet switches
• Comes with Net2 access control built-in
• Multi-format proximity reader – reads Paxton and MIFARE® token technology
• SIP compatible – the door can be answered from smartphone, tablet or PC
• Grouping feature enables smarter management of multi-tenant buildings
• Pan/tilt camera functionality to capture an angled view, for a diverse range of locations
• Intuitive user interface for secondary ONVIF compliant camera integration
• Intruder alarm integration for ultimate convenience
• Video voicemail
Gareth O’Hara, Sales and Marketing Director of Paxton Group, says:
“The new Net2 Entry panels represent the next generation of our award winning door entry system. By working closely with our Net2 installers to truly understand market requirements and implementing features that are undeniably useful for end users, we believe that this new range of panels takes the Net2 Entry system to the next level.”