Matrix SATATYA NVR64P: 64 Channel Network Video Recorder
Matrix SATATYA NVR64P is an IP video recorder suitable for enterprises, providing a high resolution security solution. It is built on an i3 Core processor for smooth and reliable performance.
This recorder, along with its software, ensures organizations get preventive and effective security with rich features like Adaptive Recording for saving storage space, Camera-wise Recording & Backup Retention, Calling from Mobile App and Email Notification with Snapshot.
Furthermore, features like E-map and Cascading ensure effective monitoring, never letting organizations miss unwanted events.
- Connect multiple NVRs and HVRs from a single device without a server.
- Reduced cabling, server and individual monitoring device cost.
- Adaptive Recording
- Automatically changes frame parameters during recording for a configured period of time.
- Saves storage & bandwidth, providing extra storage days.
- Camera-wise Recording Retention
- Retain Recordings Based on Priority of Cameras
- Utilize Available Storage Space as per Requirement
- Scheduled and Manual Backup
- Scheduled and Manual Backup to FTP, NAS and USB
- Safeguard Data through Centralized Storage
- Calling from Mobile App
- Call a SIM number or an extension (Matrix EPABX) assigned to any camera directly from the mobile device.
- Call the right person at the right time, ensuring preventive security.
- SMS Notification, Email Notification with Snapshot, TCP Based Notifications.
- Get Evidence and take instant actions against any suspicious activity and ensure safety.
- Auto Configuration of Cameras
- Add cameras automatically to video recorders in the defined IP range.
- Quick Configuration helps Save Time
- Database Level Integration with Matrix Access Control
- Complete Security for Users
- All ONVIF, RTP or RTSP compliant cameras can be connected to Matrix devices.
- Flexibility of the Video Surveillance Solution
- Video analytics (If Camera Supports)
- Quick Decision Making
- Ensures Preventive Security
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get our latest news by email.