Infosecurity Europe press registration is now open
To apply for an Infosecurity Europe press pass, click here.
Press accreditation is now open for Europe’s largest and most comprehensive Information Security event.
Presenting over 260 expert international speakers, providing direct access to unrivalled knowledge and expertise from leading end-user practitioners, policy makers, and analysts, thought leaders, government and law enforcement representatives in Infosecurity Europe’s extensive seminar programme. This year’s theme is Intelligent Security: Securing the Connected Organisation
The Keynote Stage, the vibrant hub of the conference programme, will feature senior representatives from organisations including Barclays, Forrester, Imperial College London, ISACA, Metropolitan Police Service, Network Rail, Thomas Cook Group, Ticketmaster, Uber and Unilever. Topics for 2016 include:
• Effective strategies and tactics to mitigate the human risk
• Ensuring the basics of resilient security are in place and new approaches to detect and respond to security incidents
• Tools, techniques and strategies to protect data privacy, secure information and balance privacy and security
• Understanding the new technology paradigm and the implications for information security
Presenting new technologies, the UK Cyber Innovation Zone will showcase new products from eleven small innovative UK cybersecurity businesses – supported by The Cyber Growth Partnership, in association with The Department for Business, Innovation & Skills and techUK.
• Country Pavilions: Dedicated areas for exhibiting companies from USA, France, Spain, Germany and Northern Ireland
• Intelligent Defence: Smart defence to detect, contain and respond: A two-day technical security conference, focusing on the latest research, including insight into new vulnerabilities and exploits and how to defend against them