IDS announce two new GeoVision box cameras
Cleaner, Clearer and sharper
IDS are pleased to announce that they have added two new GeoVision box cameras to their CCTV range. The GV-BX2600 and BX12201 both bring high performance and unrivalled image quality to the market.
The GV-BX2600 is an indoor IP camera, with the choice of fixed focal or varifocal lenses and super low lux (Min. illumination at 0.02 lux) CMOS image sensor which provides live colour imaging in near darkness, perfect for night time video capture.
While the GV-BX12201 is a 4K dual-stream, day and night indoor IP camera with a DC-Iris 4.1-9 mm varifocal lens. Featuring 12 MP resolution and increased pixel density this is the ideal camera for showing smooth live footage with heightened detail.
“4K offers outstanding coverage, providing clean, clear and sharp imagery, capturing everything in view,”
said George Kyriacou, IDS Head of Technical Engineering.
“The increased pixel density allows the camera to capture scenes in greater detail, guaranteeing there is nothing this camera won’t see, it also means that fewer cameras are required on site, so providing opportunities for great savings”.
For more information on either of these cameras, give us a call today!
BX2600 key features:
• 1080p at 60 FPS
• Super Low Lux (Min. illumination at 0.02 lux) CMOS image sensor provides live colour imaging in near darkness
• WDR Pro processes scenes containing contrasting intensities of light to produce clear images
• Supports Video Analysis functions in real-time for motion detection, find and trace objects, and even produces alarms to alert unusual activities
• Built-in mini USB port supports wireless connection through a GV-WiFi Adapter (optional)
BX12201 Key features:
• 4K at 15fps (12Mp@15fps) produces images with exceptional clarity
• Low Lux (Min. illumination at 0.05 lux) for night time vision
• 1/1.7” progressive scan CMOS for increased image quality
• WDR processes clear images in contrasting intensities of light
• Up to 30 fps at 3840 x 2160 (8.3Mp@30fps)