IDIS recognises strategic customers and media partners at Intersec 2017
South Korea’s largest surveillance manufacturer celebrates its success with customers and partners during a press briefing that marks the company’s twentieth anniversary
The second day at Intersec 2017, Dubai, UAE saw IDIS, a leading global surveillance manufacturer, recognise both customers and media partners by presenting awards on its stand S1-F26 during a press briefing that kicked off the company celebrating two decades of surveillance innovation.
One of the IDIS core values is sustainable growth meaning that IDIS acknowledges that its own success only comes when its customers and partners succeed. Building upon this philosophy and to recognise past, present and continued partnerships and success, Joon Jun, President of the Global Business Division, presented several awards to customers including:
- Almoayyed Integrated Security Solutions a member of Almoayyed International Group, a high-value company headquartered in Bahrain with more than 37 years’ experience that provides a range of expert services for businesses across the Middle East including safety and security solutions. Since partnering with IDIS in 2016, Almoayyed have completed several successful IDIS implementations in markets including retail, high-end residential and other commercial sectors. These projects encompassed DirectCX that allowed Almoayyed engineers to leverage existing coaxial cabling as well as roll outs of DirectIP™, the IDIS flagship end-to-end and plug-and-play networked surveillance solution.
- Al Saaj Security & Safety Systems LLC, a leading security systems integrator established in Dubai, UAE over ten years ago, the company prides itself on its highly-trained professionals, the utilisation of the latest security technologies and first class after sales service. Over the last three years, Al Saaj has completed successful roll-outs of DirectIP and IDIS Solution Suite, highly modular and flexible enterprise-level video management software (VMS) across retail, education, government and financial establishments.
- Digital Media, a company based in Riyadh, KSA that specialises in the design and integration of multimedia systems and advanced technologies including security solutions including video surveillance and access control. Digital Media have completed several IDIS implementations at various government facilities and an enterprise-level roll out of DirectIP and IDIS Solution Suite at Majmaah University in KSA that included 336 IP cameras, eighteen network video recorders (NVRs), a suite of IDIS Solution Suite Expert servers and clients to provide 27/4 full-HD surveillance across the university’s main campus and twenty buildings spread across multiple sites.
Also, recognising the role of the security media for the support and success of the IDIS brand business, Jun presented awards to strategic media partners that focus on the Middle East security market including:
- GIT Security and GIT Sicherheit, two magazines published in English and German by Wiley, one of the world’s most respected publishing and information services companies, are both co-edited by the highly-respected Dr Heiko Baumgartner. The magazines speak to the whole of the EMEA security distribution channel and deal with the diversity and complexity of safety and security topics. Since working with IDIS in 2014, Baumgartner has published regular IDIS product and customer news stories, written first class IDIS editorial pieces, online campaigns and regularly interviewed IDIS executives at trade shows across Europe and the Middle East.
- Security Media Publishing is a leading provider of global news and marketing services for the security industry. With an audience totalling over 75,000 subscribers/visitors, they are the exclusive news partner for Intersec and the UK Government backed UK Security Expo and have a portfolio of products and services that include Security News Desk, Security Middle East, Security News Desk print newspaper, video news and case study production. Partnering with IDIS just before the company launched its own brand business in 2013, the Security Media Publishing team, led by security industry veteran Peter Mawson, Publishing Director, has supported IDIS with innovative services including the publishing of regular news both online and in print, dedicated direct mail, video, executive interviews as well as forward-thinking on-line campaigns.
- Security Middle East Magazine is the market leading publication for the security industry in the Middle East. This bi-monthly magazine is read by over 40,000 security equipment buyers and installers across the GCC and the Middle East and has a circulation of 14,000. Working with IDIS since the company’s Middle East debut in 2014, the Security Middle East Magazine team has supported IDIS with opinion pieces, published various product and customer news, while Claire Mahoney, Editor has taken a forward-thinking partnership approach and conducted interviews with numerous IDIS executives over the last three years and edited and published IDIS customer testimonials including on the magazine’s front cover.
Speaking at the show, Joon Jun, President of the Global Business Division, IDIS, commented:
“As the largest security exhibition in the industry, Intersec is proving to be the perfect platform to kick off our twentieth anniversary and celebrate two decades of innovation. It is also an honour for me to recognise our customers and media partners in the region and demonstrate our commitment to building long term partnerships. We look forward to deepening these relationships as we move into the next twenty years and this is something that will ensure our joint success. I’d also like to take this opportunity to thank Almoayyed, Al Saaj, Digital Media and all our Middle East media partners for taking the time to be part of our press briefing here at Intersec.”