Good Exchange 2015 to push cyber resiliency discussion
Annual Cyber Security Summit hosted by Good Technology to highlight expertise, best practices in secure enterprise mobility
Good Technology™, the leader in secure mobility, will host its annual Good Exchange Cyber Security Summit in London on the 14th of October. The industry’s premier event for IT decision makers, business leaders and enterprise app developers, Good Exchange brings mobile security experts from multiple industries together to share best practices and help attendees understand today’s threat landscape and risks to the enterprise. Good Technology executives will highlight industry-leading solutions being used by all of the FORTUNE® 100 commercial banks and aerospace and defence firms to build cyber resiliency as they continue to mobilise their workforces. Companies that will share mobility and security expertise at Good Exchange include Barclays, Prudential, MBDA, South Tyneside NHS Foundation Trust, SSE, Microsoft and Samsung.
“With each passing week new, more sophisticated attacks are threatening one of the most valuable assets for organisations of any size: confidential data about the enterprise, its employees and its customers,” said Christy Wyatt, chairman and CEO of Good Technology.
“Every point of access to the enterprise network is a threat, and Good Exchange is an interactive forum to share best practices for hardening enterprise security as workers increasingly transition to tablets, smartphones and wearables.”
Executives from Good Technology and its partners and customers in the U.S. and Europe will gather to discuss critical issues around the new cyber battleground for enterprises, including:
- Balancing security and innovation in a time of increased risk
- Ensuring user privacy while maintaining corporate security
- Engaging with peers and security experts to hear how organisations are setting policy
- Defining secure mobility strategies for BYOD, COPE, wearables and IoT
- Discovering how to rapidly build secure cross-platform apps from leading mobile app developers
- Learning how to securely mobilise Microsoft investments with Windows 10
Security experts confirmed to speak at the 2015 Good Exchange Cyber Security Summit include:
- Christy Wyatt, Chairman and CEO, Good Technology
- Marty Beard, COO at BlackBerry
- Lord Jonathan Evans, former Director General of the British Security Service (MI5)
- Chris Vein, CEO of Dome Advisory and former Chief Innovation Officer of the World Bank
- Antonis Patrikios, Partner at Field Fisher Waterhouse LLP
- Ana Perales, Director of PCG, Strategic Transformation Team at Barclays Bank
- John Smith, Director of IT at Prudential
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get our latest news by email.