Frontier Pitts to showcase physical security solutions at IFSEC
Frontier Pitts will be showcasing our innovative physical security solutions at IFSEC, Excel between the 21st & 23rd of June. We will be exhibiting on stand F1950.
As a previous Winner of the IFSEC Physical Security of the Year Award, Frontier Pitts look forward to the annual must attend event for the Security Industry.
Our large portfolio of Security Gates, Automatic Barriers, Bollards, Roadblockers, Pedestrian Gates & Turnstiles will be demonstrated, with technical consultants available to discuss requirements.
On the stand we will be showcasing our 100% duty rated fully customisable Automatic Rising Arm Barriers. Available in boom lengths up to 10m, our clients branding and livery can be incorporated on the barriers cabinet and boom.
About Frontier Pitts
• UK HQ in Crawley, Sussex
• Frontier Pitts is renowned for British engineering. All equipment is designed and made to order at our UK Head Office.
• European Office in Nimes, South of France – At the forefront of the European & African markets
• National & International Operations with equipment installed in more than 90 countries
• We have full project management teams at all our offices with a comprehensive customer service programme & multi lingual personnel
• Asian Offices based in China & Hong Kong. Frontier Pitts are in partnership with G4S throughout the Middle East & Worldwide
Company Brand & History
Frontier Pitts expertise is based on over 90 years experience. The highly respected & well-established product portfolios of Frontier Gates & Pitts Security Gates are the basis of Frontier Pitts today.
• Frontier Gate Systems Ltd – Established in 1962
• Pitts Security Gates – Established in 1964
• Henderson Security – Henderson bought and merged the above companies creating Henderson Security Gates in 1984
• Hepworth Industrial Products – Hepworth’s acquired the company in 1989
• Frontier Pitts Ltd established in 1991
• Frontier Pitts France established in 1993
• Overseas relationships developed creating partnerships in Hong Kong & China in 1995.
• Middle East in 1998 and now Worldwide
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get our latest news by email.