Points mean prizes: Start posting your company news today
On SecurityNewsDesk.com, we have a radical new solution to aid the news flow from the press release writer (that’s you!) to the news distributor (that’s us!). Companies that sign up for a free business directory on SecurityNewsDesk.com can also have, free of charge, a home page for their company badged up as “CompanyName NewsDesk”.
- Have a look at this example → ASSA ABLOY NewsDesk
With a Company NewsDesk, news is posted directly to the site, minimising unnecessary delays. Content is pre-moderated – because of course we don’t want our readers to get spammed – but as soon as our editors have reviewed the release, it goes live to your Company NewsDesk. The benefits to you:
- Releases go live the same day as you post them
- Maximise the impact of your releases with carefully chosen and tailored keywords and custom title tags
- Select keywords to go with your release, in keeping with your company’s Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) strategy
- Editors may, at their discretion, rewrite parts of your story and add hyperlinks to maximise its SEO effectiveness
- Editors may, at their discretion, cross post your release into one of our news categories.
- Our editors help you with formatting pictures and file attachments
In addition to the many benefits listed above, you will also earn points for posting your stories. Just how many points is up to you, depending on your level of activity on the site, but each activity earns:
- Press releases: Post your release, add SEO keywords, add hyperlinks, images and contact details – earn 20 points
- White papers: Post a short article to introduce your white paper, attach a PDF or Word document, add SEO keywords and add hyperlinks and contact details – earn 20 points
- Videos: Write a short article to summarise your video, paste in the video embed code – earn 20 points
- Leave a comment: (in development) While logged in under your username, submit a comment about an article on SecurityNewsDesk.com – earn 2 points
Editor’s choice: Every week the editor will choose a white paper or video as editor’s choice and the winner gets 50 points added to their account.
Redeem your points
In exchange for points, we are literally giving away services and products to you. Why? Call it enlightened self interest: if we give you the oxygen of publicity, we believe we will benefit from your success.
- Free e-news inclusion – 200 points
- 10% discount off a three month banner advert – 200 points (Maximum of 10% discount on a three month banner advert)
- 20% discount off an e-blast – 300 points (Maximum 20% discount on a single e-blast)
- 10% discount off a video production – 800 points (Maximum 10% discount on a single video production)
Take Control, Earn Rewards – go to our Directory Sign-up and get started.
Terms & conditions
- By signing up for Points Mean Prizes (the Programme), you (the Participant) agree to the terms and conditions.
- Points have no cash value and can only be redeemed for discounts off selected products and services from Security Media Publishing Ltd (the Publisher) at the discretion of the Publisher.
- Points are non-transferable between Participants.
- Awarding of points is at the sole discretion of the Publisher.
- The Publisher reserves the right to change the terms and conditions from time to time as may be necessary for any reason.
- If asked, the Publisher will attempt to give an explanation for anything it does in respect of the Programme, but it is not obligated to do so and in the event of a dispute, the final decision rests with the Publisher.
- Nothing in this Programme nor the Terms & Conditions is to be taken to imply that there exists a Contract between the Participant and the Publisher until such time as a contract of sale has been agreed between the two parties.