DDI specialist, EfficientIP, celebrates outstanding growth
– Ten-fold growth in turnover and team expansions for DDI solutions provider
– Efficient IP selected by CIOReview as one of the most promising DDoS solution providers
– CEO predicts growth of almost 100 per cent in 2016
EfficientIP, a leading developer of DDI solutions (DNS, DHCP services, VLAN and IP-address management), is ending 2015 in high spirits after announcing a ten-fold increase in revenue – just one highlight in a hugely successful year.
In the last year, EfficientIP has also announced the employment of over 100 staff worldwide, with the UK team growing by 30 per cent in 2015. To accommodate the growing teams, the company has recently moved to three larger offices in the UK, US, and France.
In November, Mark Adderley joined EfficientIP bringing a wealth of experience and knowledge in the IT and telecommunications industry. He’ll be based at the new Theale office, heading up the Northern UK region; driving new business acquisition and account management.
“It’s a very exciting time to join EfficientIP as the company is growing at such a rapid rate. The DDI market is very dynamic at the moment and EfficientIP is continuously out-competing the established competitors with its service and costs. It’s definitely the place to be at the moment and I’m delighted to be part of the team.”
Other highlights in EfficientIP’s growth during 2015 include:
- CIOReview selecting Efficient IP as one of the 20 most promising DDoS solution providers.
- 3 Mobile selected EfficientIP’s lower cost, more powerful solution.
- The launch of DNS Guardian with unique patented innovation – to ensure full DNS service availability during an attack (even if the source is not identified).
- The launch of DNS Blast as first solution to support 17 million queries per second – 60 times more than competitor solutions.
Looking towards the future, EfficientIP is setting the bar high for next year and hopes to grow the business by 92 percent in 2016.
CEO, David Williamson, said:
“Innovation is at the top of the agenda as we go into the New Year and we plan to release additional solutions with enhanced security, continuity of service, and high performance – to ensure we are the leader in delivering security solutions.”
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get our latest news by email.