Coming up in issue 13 of Security News Desk Newspaper
With issue 12 now widely available in print and online, our attention has turned to the 13th edition of SecurityNewsDesk Newspaper, in which we will be covering biometrics, cybersecurity and more.
In our June edition we will be taking a look at:
• Biometrics: How technology is advancing and where it’s being used.
• Cybersecurity: Where are we with the cyber threat in the mainstream security arena?
• Marketing your business: Are you positioning your business in the market to get the most out of trade show appearances?
• Safe cities: How do modern technology and security solutions come together to create a safe city environment?
• Region focus: Eastern Europe and Russia
As always, we’ll also feature the latest news and views from the wider security industry and we’ll be reviewing leading industry events such as IFSEC 2015 and Infosecurity Europe.
If you have anything you would like to contribute to this edition, please call +44 (0)1543 250456 or email pr@SecurityNewsDesk.com.
Don’t forget about the range of commercial opportunities available to position your message alongside the voices of industry leaders. Book your space today by calling +44 (0)1543 250456.
More about the Security News Desk Newspaper
While websites are well suited to rolling news coverage, print publications provide a more packaged editorial product for readers to enjoy at their leisure. Our Security News Desk newspaper aims to challenge the reader and the industry, to provoke a conversation about the nature and future of security around the world. Via this link is the electronic version of the latest edition of the newspaper, and you can also subscribe to the print version for free by filling in the form on that page. If you are interested in advertising in the newspaper, click here.