amatis Networks 4G MPLS Access delivers Rapid Secure Deployment
amatis Networks has resolved the issue on private network (MPLS) Rapid Deployment with their 3G/4G MPLS connectivity solution.
In the past there was only the option of 3/4G into the web and setting up a VPN tunnel onto the backend of your private network via a firewall. This is not the best solution from a features and security aspect.
amatis is proud to release its 3G/4G connectivity solution which is based on direct layer 3 MPLS connectivity. It can be delivered via; single SIM basic router, Cisco interface for 1900 and 2900 routers & Cisco (dual SIM) 819G router. Dual mobile carriers are available.
The key identified situations for deployment are:
• Rapid Secure Deployment – (a store or site working within 24 hours)
• Resilience – for Ethernet, EFM, GEA / ADSL, FTTC
A typical deployment in a MPLS network would look like…..
The key unique features are:
• Within 24 hour SIM card activation
• Direct Layer 3 MPLS connectivity (or VPN into firewall available)
• Single fixed public IPv4 address or multiple IPs on request
• Up to 70Mb/s Downstream & 35Mb/s Upstream
• SMS In & Out support
• No filtering
• The speed any site will achieve is dependent on the local coverage
• Dual SIM available (subject to survey) – available as failover connectivity using HSRP with dual-router or using additional EHWIC card in a Cisco ISR G2 Routers.
Suggested situations where 3G/4G into MPLS will add great value:
• Airport / Train Stations – remove high excess construction charges
• Popup stores
• Most retail topology networks
• Gaming / Fruit machines high street sites
• Rapid Deployment – 1 Day install
• Permanent backup – to Ethernet, EFM, GEA / ADSL, FTTC
In summary, this is unique technology which can be deployed rapidly, is secure (especially for till and PDQ connections) and can be used as a “different technology” back up.
More on amatis Networks
amatis Networks is a genuine end-to-end network solutions provider with its own resilient, business-grade core network and two of it’s own Data Centres based in the Thames Valley and West Berkshire. This infrastructure allows amatis Networks to deliver a wide range of communication solutions to a broad base of business customers, including colocation, hosting services, cloud based server solutions.
To find out more please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 0118 321 9944