All-over-IP Expo 2015: Analysing Smart Buildings with James McHale
Internationally-recognised smart buildings expert James McHale has joined All-over-IP Expo 2015. The owner, founder and managing director of Memoori, which provides independent market research, business intelligence and advice on smart building technologies, will make two keynote addresses – at Smart City Conference and Global Keynote Theatre.
How Big Data and IoT Change Intelligent Buildings:
James McHale will study the potential of Big Data in Intelligent Buildings.
• Dealing with Video Surveillance traffic and archives.
• Increasing role of mobile devices for producing Physical Security and ICT Data.
• Opportunities for ICT/security integrators, new businesses, new partnerships.
• Opportunities for end-customers – more value from data and cost reduction.
IP – The Game Changer in Physical Security Industry
James McHale will give an overview of the Video Surveillance market and analyse:
• How IP technology is changing Access Control and Intruder;
• What IP means for Integration with other Building Services;
• How Physical Security shapes up against other Building Services;
• The part IP Physical Security can play in Smart Buildings and Smart Cities.
James McHale has managed and delivered research and consultancy to numerous blue chip clients including Milestone Systems, Siemens, Honeywell, Schneider Electric, Legrand, Cooper Industries, Accenture, 3i, JP Morgan, etc. His core experience includes: Business Intelligence, Competitive Analysis, Market Research, Smart Buildings, eCommerce, Internet and Disruptive Technologies.
Founded in 2008, All-over-IP Expo is a networking platform for global IT, surveillance and security vendors, key local customers and sales partners where they share knowledge and exchange ideas that are financially rewarding for business. All-over-IP Expo brings together major brands to ensure the best marketplace for the latest technology and innovation, and to lead customers to the Next Big Thing.
Companies interested in exhibiting should contact Alla Aldushina at email@example.com
For keynote speaking opportunities please contact Olga Fedoseeva at firstname.lastname@example.org
Primary Sponsor: ITV | AxxonSoft – a leading software developer that combines IP-based physical security management, intelligent video surveillance, and an enterprise-wide platform.
Education Sponsor: Milestone Systems – a global industry leader in open platform IP video management software.
8th Annual International ALL-OVER-IP EXPO 2015
November 18–19, 2015
Russia, Moscow, Sokolniki Expo