4Sight Imaging demonstrate the new gold standard in ANRP performance with Veracity powered solutions for access control, car park management and law enforcement
4Sight Imaging has unveiled its powerful Veracity Automatic Number Plate Recognition (ANPR) solutions on IDIS stand G700 at IFSEC International.
After applying years of leading-edge imaging science expertise, 4Sight launched its Veracity software engine at ISC West in Las Vegas earlier this year, and in doing so unveiled a new gold standard in ANPR performance. Proving ten times more accurate in independent comparative testing, the Veracity solution eliminates the challenges traditionally associated with ANPR systems, by removing complicated set up, configuration and constant system adjustments through its patented plug-and-play technology. The result translates to low system configuration and simple, fast deployment that delivers tangible benefits in terms of affordability and a continued low cost of ownership.
At IFSEC, integrating with IDIS DirectIP™ full-HD network cameras and best-of-breed technology partner software, the 4Sight team demonstrated end-to-end solutions addressing a wide range of security, surveillance and operational challenges. Visitors to the show were presented with transformational solutions including:
• Access control – Integrating with leading access control software, Veracity allows organisations to accurately and cost-effectively automate the identification and authentication of vehicles and drivers across corporate estates. From stand-alone single lane to multi-lane / multi-site installations, Features include whitelist / hotlist import and time-based barrier control, with the option to add messaging gateways to create automated notifications to facilities users and supervisors.
• Car park management –Commercial car park owners and operators, can now support flexible pricing models and usage profiles, eliminating the need for tickets and barriers. Web based management reduces the administrative burden, while hosted and cloud-based services guarantee redundancy. Veracity’s 13 meter wide field of view and free flow tracking technology negates the need for traditional expensive and disruptive traffic routing schemes whilst retaining accuracy, increasing revenue and reducing costs.
• Networked ANPR Analytics – Driving more value from data, Veracity integrates with marketing leading ANPR analytic toolsets to deliver the most advanced insight into law enforcement, security, organised retail crime and surveillance operations. Features include real-time alerting and event mapping, convoy, geographic and predictive analysis with comprehensive collaboration, intelligence and reporting tools. Designed for maximum reliability and resilience, these analytic toolsets are utilised daily by 1000’s of users in both the private and government sector, processing more than 50 million reads per day accumulating millions of operational hours.
Brook Jackson, Managing Director at 4Sight Imaging, noted, “Imaging software and camera equipment have developed dramatically in recent years, but ANPR has lagged behind. As a result conventional systems fall short of current requirements in terms of reliability, quality, and performance and particularly ease of installation and use. After years of applying imaging science expertise, experience and research, Veracity is now changing the status quo in the field of ANPR.
“Veracity is powered by self-configuring adaptive modelling technologies making it truly plug-and-play. We’re now able to offer installers and their customers, excellent accuracy & reliability, a wide field of view giving true multi-lane capability with no gaps and superior image quality combined with simple and fast deployment. This means installers can start to really maximise opportunities for ANPR without all the previous complexity associated with traditional and legacy systems. At the same time, enhancing safety and security, reducing costs, ensuring a rapid return on investment and low cost of ownership for their customers.”
Used by a wide range of global customers, Veracity delivers a variety of tangible benefits including:
• Enhanced safety and security
• Low cost of ownership
• Increased profitability from car parking operations
• Improved surveillance operations with high quality evidential images
• Operational efficiencies through the automation of previously manual tasks.
For more information on 4Sight Imaging and Veracity go to www.4sightimaging.com or e-mail email@example.com.